You must accept the following terms and conditions in order to Author any Business Listing on the LGTNigeria website:
Business Listings Information
Product Listings Information
- By becoming the official Author of a Business Listing, you are certifying that you are an official
representative of this business, brand, organisation or person and that you're authorised to edit and modify the LGTNigeria
Business Listing for that subject. You agree to take full responsibility of any repercussions that may follow.
- LGTNigeria takes no responsibility over modifications made to a Business Listing. All responsibility clashes will be
handled offline, for example, in the case of an imposter taking responsibility of a listing that they're not affiliated with
and all subsequent actions.
- Deleting a Business Listing is a right reserved solely by our team and such a request will only be honored for legal
- We reserve the right to disassociate any Author from any Business Listing at any time at our own discretion, which would
usualy be the end-result of scenarios such as a lack of activity on the Business Listing, no communication from the author after
several attempts, etc.
- As the Author of the Business Listing, you are to ensure that you keep your business listings information up to date.
You can modify your business listings information at any time from the browser window.
- You must give an accurate and honest description of all products on display on your product catalog.
If the items are brand new or second-hand you must state so in the product description.
- We operate a view-before-payment policy. What this means is that the user
pays only upon delivery and inspection of the goods. The customer reserves the right to reject the product upon inspection
after delivery is made should they detect any discrepancies between the advertised catalog product and the delivered
- The products on show within the LGTNigeria product catalogs do not belong to us and we take no
responsibility for them. We are however affiliated with the businesses that promote and sell these products so negative
consumer feedback or complaints of customer dissatisfaction regarding any products or merchants will result in penalizing
measures which could ultimately end in affiliate termination.